At 9:21 AM -0500 6/17/05, Sue Babbs wrote:
I find that within Europe, I get a good rate of exchange paying by credit card. It might be worth investigating that with your Australian credit card company, and then you don't need to worry about how much cash you are bringing into the country or carrying on you.

Except that many of the vendors at IOLI are cash or personal check only, so having a supply of US currency for shopping in the sales room is essential.

--
Mary, in Baltimore, MD