Hello!

Newby that I am, I wonder if anyone has any experience with selling their
lace?. And is it possible that IOLI could somehow provide links to people who
want to sell their lace, without violating its nonprofit status?

Personally speaking, I am primarily interested in using handmade lace to make
other items, possibly for resale, even more than making it for myself, at
least at this point since there is such a long learning curve ahead!....If
there
were a way to view and purchase modern handmade lace that is relatively
affordable, as compared to antique lace, I, for one, would be interested!

I noticed that there was not going to be a consignment table at this year's
convention, but I would assume that means there sometimes is. However, it would
be better if people like me didn't have to wait for the convention, and fly
there, once a year, to see (and buy) handmade lace....

At least these thoughts have come to mind, seeing this thread (so to speak)!

Many thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions along these lines.....

Ricki Torrey
Salt Lake City, Utah