Irene,

I think you will love lacing outside.  I regularly
made lace on my porch on the weekends.  But this
summer, we got a camper and have it permanently parked
in a campground on a small lake and I leave my travel
pillow there all the time.  I can sit at the picnic
table with my pillow and watch the birds come to the
feeder, all the campers walking by and the activity on
the lake.  I even found out that my campground
neighbor knows how to tat and we've had wonderful
conversations about tatting and collecting shuttles.

There's something about making lace outside that is
very relaxing.

Diane Williams
Galena, Illinois USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Whitham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello lacemakers,
> 
> Do any of you make lace outside?
> 
> Finally, we have weather nice enough for being
> outside and I am going to give
> it a try.  My furniture on my sundeck is not
> suitable for lacemaking, but
> since my son sold his truck, the picnic table is no
> longer used to hold the
> canopy, so now the table can be used as it was
> intended!!!
> 
> I think it would be great to sit outside to make
> lace, I'm going to get out
> there this evening when it is dry from washing it.
> 
> Happy lacemaking,
> 
> Irene Whitham
> where summer has finally arrived on the west coast
> of Canada
> 
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write
> to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 


Diane Williams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Galena Illinois USA

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to