Hi Irene and all,

Yes - I do make lace outside, if the weather is serene!    But - do remember
to cover the lace if it is left for a while - I answered the telephone one
day, and came back to find the Bucks Point motif I was making had been
'decorated' by one of the birds I fed during the winter.   The lime never
came out, so I was most displeased with my feathered friends ...

Also remember the suncream!   I don't usually burn but, after several hours
practically unmoving, the back of my neck and the top of my shoulders were
quite painful after one lacemaking session!

But it is lovely to be able to sit outside - it doesn't happen often enough
for me!

Carol - in Suffolk UK.

Subject: [lace] lacemaking outside???


> Hello lacemakers,
>
> Do any of you make lace outside?
>
>

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to