Gentle Spiders-

I'm back on line, after spending yesterday (Sunday), the day after convention
ended, trying to stay awake.  :-> Kept dozing off, despite my efforts to wake
up and stagger around the house. Why staying awake seemed so important I'm not
sure. I couldn't figure out where I was (I kept thinking I was still in the
hotel), and there were these horrid nagging thoughts that I should be *doing*
something!  :->  Luckily, I was able to smash those thoughts into an unused
portion of my brain, and today I had no compunction about laying around like a
slug.  ha ha!

All of us at the Rocky Mountain Lace Guild had a super wonderful time at the
convention, and we hope anyone who attended also had a fun and learningful (is
that a word?) time.

An update on Tina, the Little Lacemaker - she is sold out. We sold the last few
copies at the convention, and we have no plans for a reprint at this time. We
did look into it, and a reprint would cost us nearly twice as much as the
initial printing!

Anyway, I hope you all are well and lacing like mad. Hugs to all!

Vasna Zago
in hot and dry Boulder, Colorado
"thank god I'm a hot chick with superpowers"