[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> So don't worry - there were no "free-loaders"!!

My worries as far as IOLI conventions go have been more than soothed, but I
would like to say just once more that the "observers" in the class set up I was
describing weren't free-loaders, they had paid a reduced rate to be there in
that role, and therefore had the right to demand that the teacher's
"performance" was observable.

When Jean was telling us about it, and how demanding it had been to teach, my
thoughts were that I personally would hate to be a student in a class of that
sort, where what I was doing would also be part of the "floor show".

Jacquie