[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> We set a date of entries being in my hands by July 1st, so that all
> paperwork could be checked (don't ask, you'd be surprised what can be
> missed from forms), and also so that labels and judging sheets could be
> prepared in advance

Well.... an *entry* could be made because that could even be e-mailed, and
that's where possibly a photo in addition could be useful to give the
organisers
an idea of what the entry is to be, to be able to start planning the display;
obviously this year they know the shape and size but will want to consider
which goes next to which for the most pleasing visual impact.

It's trusting my lace to international mail, and the time I will have to
allow for the same, that is my problem.  My renewal reminder from Laurie got
here
in 4 days, but that is exceptional.

Jacquie in Lincolnshire