I fancy making a new pillow bag for myself out of some patchwork I am about to
quilt - new hobby, must make use of practice pieces - and I thought instead of
the normal bag that puts the pillow on it's side when being carried I'd like
the kind that leaves the pillow flat.

But - now I come to the actual planning of such a bag I realise I've no real
idea of how to make one. Do you start with a square of fabric big enough to
place the pillow in the middle and fold the corners over the pillow with a bit
to spare? Anyone ever made one who could point me in the right direction?

jenny barron
Scotland