Doesn't IOLI have a Grant Committee that could fund this?  I think it would be
a terrific idea.  I would use it to share with our Guild.  I did attend and
thought it was a well planned and verbalized presentation.

Lorri

  As I missed the talk that Devon gave at the Denver convention on the Robber
Barons, may I suggest that she does write it down, and along with copies of
the slides, gives it to the IOLI Library so that lace guilds can use it for
their programs.  I know that Devon writes in an intelligent, humorous way and
I was sorry that I could not hear her presentation.  This way my guild will
have a program that might be more appealing than some of the slide
presentations available today.
  Janice