Hi everyone
Is it too soon to be thinking of a Christmas exchange (bookmark, card
or ?). Last year's card exchange was popular, easy to send.
We are only really into autumn but time does fly - I was looking
through patterns for Christmassy things to do before the season is
upon and hectic.
I forget who organized last year's exchange (Brenda?) - it was well
organized. I will volunteer this time, unless the same person wants to
do it. Also please post your opinions, if this is too soon an idea.
--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)