Hi all

On 10/23/05, Barbara Joyce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm making my ornament for the Christmas Card Exchange from Gekloppelter
> Weihnachtsschmuch. This book, also by Brigitte Bellon, has a lovely

I promoted this book to the little lace group I belong to, they bought
it (both my promotion and the book LOL) and it is in constant
circulation. There are some in the group who understand German, but
most manage without. If you have some on-line time to waste on a rainy
day, you can type in a few lines at Babelfish and ask for the
German/English translation. Although the very word you'd like to know
probably isn't convertible by the compter program, you can get the
sense of meaning.

Mostly the brief instructions re-iterate something in her diagrams.

Alice wrote:

> Please write about your favorite patterns

My favourite for Christmas are from Kniplebrevet and the ones I design
myself. The latter is usually just one design per year that I rework
many times over  - then it could get released into the lace stream,
through the Canadian Lacemaker Gazette or at my webpages.

There are two little patterns at my old bobbin-page url:
http://www.victoria.tc.ca/~wt912/keychain.htm
http://www.victoria.tc.ca/~wt912/christmas_wreath.htm

--
bye for now
Bev in warm and rainy Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)
Cdn. floral bobbins
www.woodhavenbobbins.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to