On Nov 5, 2005, at 20:10, Jane Viking Swanson wrote:

But here is the list of what is covered in the correspondence course.
I think I'm losing something in translation. I am wondering if "feet" means something like rhythm or movement (like in poetry)? And I'm not sure about
"capital" either.

Since my French is limited to about 5 words, I didn't even try to view the site in its original format... But it would be my guess that "feet" - refers to footsides (there are different treatments of those, even within similiar PG laces), quite prosaically and nothing to do with prosody :) And that "capital" is a "headside" (a head is a head, by any other name <g>). And that "deepening" is the "valley" between scallops. I admit however that "stripes" has left me clueless... Trails?

**************************
From Michel Jourde's website about the correspondence course:
- Study of feet and different stripes.
- Study of capital.
- Study of the points of completion.
- Synthesis and deepening.
**************************

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/
Lexington, Virginia, USA     (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to