This table cloth is fabulous!  It is mainly Cantu lace
with some needlelace inserts.  Some of the featured
figures are fabric based, but have 3-D features added.

If I remember correctly, Point de Venise is a term
often applied to almost any needlelace, especially the
ones coming out of Italy, when they don't know a
precise name.

The title on the tablecloth isn't as far off as some
items on eBay.  Wish I had lots of dollars to spend.
This is really a gem of a cloth.

Alice in Oregon
(new email [EMAIL PROTECTED])