Dear Arachnes,

Last week an article was published in our newspaper about a painting of Cornelis de Vos. It was purchased by a museum in Amsterdam, called Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder. In English the museum is called Our Lord in the Attic. Originally it was a Roman Catholic church, called St. Nicholas Church. The painting they bought is about the legend of St. Nicholas, who was a bishop in Myra, Turkey. On this painting a father with three daughters. Two of them are making bobbin lace.

Happy lacing,
Gon Homburg
Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The winter is coming. It was cold today.