Thank you Beth in Louisiana!
I received the sweetest little lace bird on a card -
and directions inside on how to put it together for a
3D bird that I can hang. I've brought it to work and
will take it to my sewing circle to show off before I
put it all together. What a clever pattern!
This is my first time and I've really enjoyed
participating in the exchange. Thank you Bev for
organizing it. I can't wait to see all the pictures
on Barbara's website.
P.S. Beth - while my 7-year old son thought the lace
was nice, he confiscated the card with Santa's sleigh
pulled by alligators. He thought that was "cool".
Diane Williams
Galena, Illinois USA (-14 degrees this morning!)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
__________________________________________
Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]