Wow!  Thank you so much, Noelene Lafferty!  The card is stunning!

  The white card base has a tree-shaped cutout. The cutout has a padded tree in
gold lamé popped out of the tree shape. The removable tree topper is a ring of
gorgeous lace with a silver gimp.  Topping the ring is my favorite...an angel
with a heart!

  The I love learning about your part of Australia!  The boys have already
wow-ed over the hills and trees.  I have to tell you, my favorite of your
lovely poetry is "My Sanity".  It certainly hits home at this moment!  I've
just gotten back into my lacemaking after several years away due to an
accident. First things were to finish and clear pillows, and now creating new
WIP's (works in progress).

  Thanks to Bev for organizing this exchange!  It was great to have a deadline
to work for.

  In Lace,
  Laura Sandison
  Lace! in New Mexico, USA

  Bright and sunny, but 6 degrees F!!!  BRRRRRRRRRRR!