Hi Patsy and everyone

Nice idea about the ornament boxes for thread!

I meant to post earlier about seeing wreath storage containers
advertised in the flyers for Canadian Tire. I have yet to examine one
to see if it would be suitable - often the stuff in the flyers is
delayed getting to the stores and/or is sold out. So - if anyone in
Canada is at a CT and can assess one, please let us know if they are
worth pursuing. Item no. 99-4263-6 and I see there is a 'no
rain-checks' note.  chances are there aren't many per store.

> At Target I got a couple of the ornament boxes, as they had the clear
> plastic sides with cardboard dividers.  I tried all my different size balls
> of thread and they all will fit including the DMC size 10 balls.

--
bye for now
Bev at her place west of Sooke BC where Christmas Day had been
non-electric due to a power outage! (on Vancouver Island, west coast
of Canada)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to