Has anyone had success in printing the patterns from the UK Lace Guild Advent Calender?

If you have, what browser are you using?
I'm using Mozilla Firefox, and I'm just getting chicken scratchings. The photo & diagrams are not very clear but the instructions are illegible.

I've sent an email to Jean Leader, but have a feeling that they are away from home for a little while.

I would like to say "Head Vana Aastat!" to everyone until Sunday morning, then I wish everyone "Head Uut Aastat!". Here in Estonia you wish friends & family members "a good end to the Old Year (Vana Aastat)" & then from January 1st, you wish everyone a "Happy New Year".

Penelope Piip
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
City of Tartu, Estonia