I received my copy yesterday, although I noticed that by the postmark on the back of the envelope that it had arrived in Tallinn on Saturday.

Did anyone notice in the Book Review section on page 4, there are 3 reviews written by "little ol' me" about the Estonian books which I donated to the IOLI Library. There are 2 bobbin lace & 1 knitted lace books. Please check them out & not leave them unread. If anyone is interested in getting copies of Eeva Talts Torchon book, let me know, as I can get them directly from her (for multiple copies) or from the local National Estonian Museum.

I haven't finished reading some of the articles, but I love Janice's "Red Hat Pin" & Tamara's contribution. The center bead on her pendant makes a very interesting focal point.

Regards,
Pene