I like that idea, although the 4th Sunday of the month is the date of my real lace group meeting.

On Tuesday, January 31, 2006, at 12:54  PM, Andrea Lamble wrote:

Continuous round the world lace making - Sounds worth a try!

I enjoyed the lace-in on Sunday and if it was to continue would think
that fixing the event to a particular Day of the week/week of the month
and doing it on a monthly basis would work best. e.g 4th Sunday of every
month -

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot/seaspray/SeasprayLaceGuild.html