To address how the second on-line meeting came about, it was the more
possible because as Margot told us,  the real members weren't able to
attend the real meeting. Margot saw a chance and took it ;)
I think if we can operate on those terms, everyone, somewhere, will
have a chance to take part at one time or another. Planning a 'relay'
is interesting too.
Well, I have to leave to run errands!
cheerio
Bev

--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)