I am usually a lurker here. I enjoy reading everyones posts. So please forgive me. For now I have a big question about computer aided lace drafting programs. I found 3 programs. After reading past posts and many personal web sites it had looked like Lace 2000 would be absolutely wonderful. I have recently found out that ILSoft is not supporting nor updating this software. Nor are they answering emails with inquires and questions about updates, support or patches for know bugs. The version they are selling is an 2002 version, four years old. To me this looks like an orphan program that ILSoft is still collecting money on. The information on there web site about a down loadable Demo as well as patches and updates at "The Lace Studio" are all bogus. These issues are a problem for me. I did just read Ruth Budge post. It is quite a coincidence that I had planed to cover this issue with an inquiry here. The other 2 programs that I found are Easy Lace and Knipling. Any feed back from users about these programs? At least these companys appear to be keeping current and updated. Please give me feed back about the pros and cons for Easy Lace and Knipling software.
A big thank you to everyone.

Teresa Thomas
From sunny south Texas, right on the Gulf of Mexico.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to