I think Candace intended for this to go to the entire list...

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



> [Original Message]
> From: candace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Clay Blackwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2/28/2006 9:30:41 AM
> Subject: RE: [lace] Re: s Gravenmoer and Sulky Blendables - was
longlace/garters
>
> At 09:28 PM 2/27/2006, Clay wrote:
> >It's a fun lace to explore, and works up quickly once you get the hang of
> >it. For Americans, Susan Wenzel is a teacher who is available for lace
> >days, and there may be others. In Europe, you have a much greater
> >opportunity as many teachers are now available from the Netherlands.
>
> It is a fun lace to learn and make. I think of it as somewhere 
> between Torchon and Point Ground. Note that Susie Johnson is another 
> U.S. teacher who has experience teaching 's Graven. And I believe the 
> person who taught this lace at the IOLI convention in Harrisburg was 
> also from the U.S., but I could be wrong about that....
>
> Candace in central PA (who has had workshops from Susan Wenzel, Susie 
> Johnson, and Julie van der Wolf and recommends them all) 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to