It also raises the old argument 'did it hold water or oil'! I shouldn't think anyone could work Honiton with the small beam of light through that globe. Also I would like to know where he got the valuation from at £200, if that's right I'm sitting on a small fortune - I think not ;o) Still we must remember this is the man who, I think, identified a bobbin winder as a table top spinning wheel!
Diana in Northamptonshire U.K.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean Nathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lace" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 2:06 PM
Subject: [lace] Bargain Hunt


Oh dear, oh dear! Tim Wonnacott was showing a lacemakers' lamp on today's 'Bargain Hunt'. He said that every bit of light was needed because Honiton and Nottingham! lace were so intricate. Obviously his researchers didn't do their job properly if they didn't discover that Nottingham lace is machine made.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to