Hi everyone, Ann Dyer designed a bat pattern for the members of the Lace
Executive Committee when I was a member and I have the pattern but I do not
have Ann's email Address to check if I can pass the design on.  Maybe check
through the Lace Guild.

Sue Martin
Farnborough, Hants, UK where it is cold and icy and I fell off my front door
step and flattened my Daffodil bulbs which were just coming up - Drat!! I
now have a swollen ankle for my carelessness.