Hi Alice!
I recently discovered a web site for Sarah Jones bobbins. She paints
bobbins...her work is beautiful!
When we lived in England, we often saw her at Lace Days with Heather Ann
Power.
My husband surprised me and ordered a set of honiton bobbins from them
for our 10th anniversary (we are at 31 now). They are a treasure.
Her orchids are wonderful, and the ones she makes with Names and their
meanings are my personal favorites.
The web site is somewhat new and it appears she is using Stuart Johnson
as her bobbin maker now.
(also one of my favorite makers)
You can see her web site (somewhat new) at:
http://www.paintedlacebobbins.co.uk/html/about.html
Debbie in Florida
where...in the midst of the most stressful month in my life, I found
there is still humor...
we just had our DSL connection updated, and at the same time lost our
wireless connection.
I waited for the weekend to call the tech support people, and found out
the problem all along was that my wi-fi button on the laptop was not "on"!!
technicaly proficient I am not!!!
but back online I am!!
ahhhhh :)
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]