Hello Agnes!

Thank you for your nice "About Me".  I feel that we know you a bit better!

I applaud the efforts you and your husband are making to provide basic bobbins
for an affordable price.  It is possible to buy plain bobbins by the sack, but
it's so much more satisfying to have an array of nice woods on your pillow
early on!  Beginners will thank you!

Christine Springett is a delightful person and a very good teacher.  You will
enjoy your workshop in June!!

Clay

--
Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA

---- Agnes Boddington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> some friends then also got  interested in
bobbins and lace, and since then there has been no stopping him, and I
started to sell bobbins on ebay. We try to keep them affordable, do not
claim them to be pieces of art, but very functional, nice looking bobbins.