Dear Friends
Some time ago there was a thread on using laminates for prickings. I
didn't respond but I think they are great. So much so that I now have
two Biggins patterns where I bought the paper version and then the
laminate afterwards so I didn't have to do the card & film &
pre-pricking thing. It was an extravagance that I thought was worth
while! I am now offering the paper versions for raffle.
They are "25 years" (12 x 8.5 ins rectangle) and "Jennifer" (runner with
hexagonal ends - 30ins long or as desired)
If you follow the patterns and runners links from the web-site you can
see pictures & more details
http://www.bigginslace.co.uk/patterns_shop.htm
Please reply to me if you are interested quoting "25 years", "Jennifer"
or "Both" if you are interested.
I'll draw the names next Sunday evening (26 Mar 06) UK time

Viv
Worcestershire uk