Dearest Spiders,
My old computer died a slow and painful death... so now I have a new
computer, and have successfully reconnected it to the web.  Things I've
learned:  
        phone company DSL will never be available in my neighborhood.  Or rather
the phone company is in absolutely no rush to replace the old lines with
fiber optic lines.
        a phone line for dial-up does not work in a jack for a cable.  (it 
LOOKED
like it would fit in low light)

And now to lace:
here are two links to see the "forever project" (both on other people's web
sites, so there's other stuff):

http://master-jp.smugmug.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/sets/72057594099012681/

The second link also has the lace from another lacemaker.

Beth McCasland
in the suburbs of New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
where it's a lovely spring day.  And I have to stay inside and do my taxes
(yuck)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to