This is going to seem like a very mad request, but I am going to ask
anyway:-)

My husband and I are planning and preparing to dress a small hall for the
local old people in a victorian style christmas decoration.
I am thinking of adding a lace piece but don't know what would be best to do.
My mind keeps thinking perhaps some sort of special star decoration, or candle
type pieces to decorate the christmas tree.
Does anyone else have any ideas which might help me.  Obviously Prince Albert
started many traditions from his home country when he married Victoria.

I don't do honiton lace, I have done Torchon, Beds, Bucks,  Russian lace tape
and the very beginnings of flemish lace, so that will need to be taken into
account.
Sue T, Dorset UK

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to