I've been asked to forward the following, and am doing as bid:

From: Sue Hanson99 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: May 3, 2006 13:29:52 EDT
To: "Tamara P. Duvall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Lace Exhibition - Expo Dentelle

 Hi Tamara

Long time I know but this came through and I thought some on Arachne might be interested?
 If you'd be kind enough to post the details...  TIA

 ===
I have been given details of an Lace Exhibition in Vincennes 10th to 23rd May 2006

http://assoc.wanadoo.fr/dentellesenfrance/

The picture shows all sorts of lace including bobbin, needle & shuttle  :-)
 Love, light & peace
Sue Hanson, SE London, UK
NATA #056
<sue.hanson99#virgin.net> Change # to @

 edwige.renaudin wrote:invitation jointe. Vous pouvez faire circuler
Merci

The original message also had the picture of the poster, but since those are automatically "demimed" on Arachne, I'm not sending it. You can see it by clicking on "Exposition 2006", once you're at the website (the URL above). The Exhibition is called "Arachnelles", so very suitable for us all :)

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/