Hi Daphne,
Welcome to Arachne on behalf from an Australian spider!  I do hope you enjoy
our chatter about lace subjects here.

It's rather quiet at the moment, why not post a message about what type of
lace you like to do.

I'm teaching myself   's Gravensmoer from a book at the moment, and having a
lot of fun doing so.

Noelene in Cooma, Australia
(110 km south of Canberra, in the foothills of our Snowy Mountains area)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/