I just finished the leaf sampler bookmark from Barbara Underwood's 20
Lessons book.  I was demo-ing at a fiber arts festival in Hammondsport, New
York, a couple weekends ago, and took that one as an "easy" pattern that I
could do while still talking to people.

It was quite interesting;  as with the last time I was at the festival, I
got a lot of people who appeared to think that that was tatting, although I
had one woman say to a companion, "Oh, look, she's tattering!"  I didn't
tell her that it was my nerves, not my lace, that were in tatters.

My other project, which didn't go to the festival, is the Beds cap from
another of the Underwood books.

Best regards
Elizabeth
Grasse, France