I'm taking the tambour lace course. Is anyone else taking this class and have the acceptance and the materials list??

My question is  in the section of please bring with you "nOS"

This "nOS" is listed after the "strong cotton fabric". I would email Greet, but I fear something may again be lost in the translation.

Can anyone help with the correct wording?

Also, since I'm going to drive, I'm bring my magnifier lamp on a stand (just in case anyone else will need this help - let me know so we'll plan to sit next to each other).

Diane Zierold
Lubec, Maine