I've got both 'Lace 2000' and 'Knipling'.

'Lace 2000' is extremely easy to use, but I'd advise a tutorial - perhaps Ruth Budge in Australia could publish her intoductory lessons. She has published an excellent book "Click and drag .... snap to grid" which goes into everything in a much clearer way than the instructions which come with the program. There's support available in most areas except the UK, where we have to rely on the good nature of Ruth to answer questions.

I haven't found 'Knipling' so easy. I think there's more maths and setting up involved than in 'Lace 2000'. As I haven't "fallen into it" as easily as I did 'Lace 2000', I haven't done much with it. I'm sure other will sing the praise of 'Knipling' over 'Lace 2000'.

I think the other one you found was probably 'Easylace', and I don't know anything about that except trying the demo of modules for cross stitch and lace several years ago. As far as I remember it struck me as being a variation on cross-stitching rather than lacemaking.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to