Hi everyone and Ruth,

I think it's really good to have choices for lace software, and also
really good to try the demo programs before a person invests in the
program itself. LIke the many how-to books on bobbin lace, some people
prefer one to another. It is also handy to have someone on the list,
such as Ruth,  who has checked out the programs inside out and
backwards. Dorte has some a good precis of the software at her site,
too.

Interestingly, I have tried several times the Lace 2000 demo, and it
doesn't work as well for me as Easy Lace. So - Easy Lace 2 is the
version I have now, and I really like it. I've used Easy Lace since
1998. I think a lacemaker did help the programmer, at least at the
beginning.
There is a module for bobbin lace to go with the Easycross
cross-stitch software, however I have the stand alone lace design
program.
The demo version, if anyone on the list is interested, is here:
http://www.easycross.ndirect.co.uk/lace/demonstration.htm

Usual disclaimers ;)

On 7/6/06, Ruth Budge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:


I'm reasonably good with computers, and I'd have to say, out of the three, I
still keep going back to Lace 2000.

--
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)
Cdn. floral bobbins  www.woodhavenbobbins.com
blogging lace at www.looonglace.blogspot.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to