How would you rate/gauge the thread size as related to 'lace' threads?
Have you made up any thing yet, how did it handle?

Lorri

  JoAnne's periodically has half-off all threads.  I'd recommend waiting
  for the next thread sale--that's what I did.

  Robin P.

   I was just at my local JoAnne's and found Gutermann Silk thread in
  the 'sewing thread section'.  There were about a dozen colors (on spools
just
  like cotton sewing thread).

  Lorri