If it was intended for general machine sewing it was probably Gutermann 100/3 (S303) which I've measured as 27 wraps/cm. Would suit torchon drafted on a 2mm grid, as do most ordinary sewing machine threads.

Brenda

On 21 Aug 2006, at 07:35, Lorri Ferguson wrote:

How would you rate/gauge the thread size as related to 'lace' threads?
Have you made up any thing yet, how did it handle?

Lorri

JoAnne's periodically has half-off all threads. I'd recommend waiting
  for the next thread sale--that's what I did.

  Robin P.

   I was just at my local JoAnne's and found Gutermann Silk thread in
the 'sewing thread section'. There were about a dozen colors (on spools
just
  like cotton sewing thread).

  Lorri

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


Brenda
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to