EXCELLENT suggestion, Bev!!
Last year, I did not participate because I had too many irons in the
fire... and when the postings of the cards began to come in, I felt so
deprived!!!! So I will want to participate this year, although - again,
I have a few (but not as many) irons in the fire and can't coordinate it...
Thanks for bringing this up at a really good time!!
Clay
bevw wrote:
Hi everyone
Quiet on the list, isn't it?! Today is dull and damp compared to
previous weeks of clear skies, when I was hiding from the glaring sun.
Now I'm hiding from the damp, and thinking ahead to Christmas.
For the last couple of years we've had a Christmas card exchange on
this list. I coordinated it last year - I'm not going to take this on
again, so perhaps someone else would like to think about it, if people
would like to take part again.
I have an idea that I might make one Christmas card (high hopes that
it will be clever) and will post it at my blog, to share with you all.
I'm mentioning this now because a) it's on my mind and b) if anyone
wants to do a card exchange, it is a good idea to plan early ;)
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]