HI all,
I don't know for certain but.......what about Michael's Arts & Crafts in
Canada?
Just a thought
Joan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
bevw
Sent: October 25, 2006 3:43 PM
To: Alice Howell
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [lace] (Lace) paper strings source

> England and Europe, I'm not surprised to hear that
> some store in Canada has imported this craft item.
> There are no IKEA stores in my area to check out.

Alas, not near me, either - I found the listing on-line, and it is
also at the Ikea-USA site. Doubly alas, not available for mail order,
you do have to go to a store for it.

Is it possible to use raffia?
-- 
Bev in Sooke BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)
Cdn. floral bobbins  www.woodhavenbobbins.com
blogging lace at www.looonglace.blogspot.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to