  From: Lenore English<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: lace@arachne.com<mailto:lace@arachne.com>
  Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 6:31 AM
  Subject: [lace] Christmas Spiral

  Greetings!

  I have finished a Christmas Spiral found on the Poole Bobbin Lace
  Circle's Web site.  Here's a link to the pattern page:

  http://www.cyberlink.co.uk/pblc/pattern.htm<http://www.cyberlink.co.uk/pblc
/pattern.htm>

  These spirals are so pretty, and with just a small stretch, a beginner
  like me can make one.  Looking at the page of 6 prickings, I recognize
  the diamonds, spiders, and rose ground, but I don't know what stitch
  is used on the far right spiral.

  I looked through Cook's Book of Bobbin Lace Stitches, but without a
  name to reference, I'm just lost.  Can anyone point me to what the
  stitch is on that 6th spiral?

  If you want to see my finished spiral, here's a link to my lacy blog:

  http://tatt3r-lace.blogspot.com<http://tatt3r-lace.blogspot.com/>

  I'm going to buy some metallic thread today, and start another one for
  our Lace Group's Ornament Exchange in November.

  Thanks!

  Lenore in SW Michigan, USA

  -
  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to