I have just received my prize from the Advent Calendar competition: the Lace
Guild Calendar 2007. Thank you very much to Jean and David. The calendar is
a real delight for lace lovers, not only has it pictures of a variety of
laces, but also a detailed description of them and of their origin etc, and
in some cases even the pattern. January's picture is a beautiful Honiton
Lace Shawl with a clear description of how it was made. For real experts!
Thank you very much again, not only for the prize but also for putting the
advent calendar competition every year, which is very good fun.

Greetings from Antje, in Guadalajara, Spain

http://antje.gonzalez.iespana.es/