  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rochelle Sutherland<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Lorri Ferguson<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
  Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 8:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [lace]Scottish Lace -Hamilton Lace

  Pitsligo I have heard of and am trying to track down now that I've been
  reminded of it. The search I just did on Hamilton hasn't turned up any
  pictures, but it has revealed that the Hamilton lace was popular and that
  commoners and ladies alike made it. That died out, as things seem to, only
  be replaced by a sort of ' tambour bobbinette' that surged to popluarity
and
  was everywhere for a few years. If anyone can shed any light on that type
of
  lace, I would like to know more about it too. That's potentially three
  Scottish laces, besides the Aryshire work and lace knitting.

  Thanks one and
  all.

  ---
  Rochelle Sutherland
  &
  Lachlan (8 yrs), Duncan (7 yrs) and Iain (6
  yrs)

  www.houseofhadrian.com.au<http://www.houseofhadrian.com.au/>