This subject came up a few years ago, and I think we concluded that Anchor Liana is sold in North America as "Opera", (by Coats and Clark in Canada; I don't know if the same manufacturer is listed in the US) "Opera" is widely available - it's even at my local Michael's.

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)

Dear arachne-colleagues:

Can someone give me some information on why it is impossible to obtain Liana threads in the U.S. and where I might find a supplier of Liana threads from Europe for some of my Anna projects.