Kenton Lacemakers will be holding their second Lace Day on Sunday 20th May, 10
a.m. to 4 p.m. at Pinner Village Hall, Chapel Lane Car Park, Pinner,
Middlesex.  Speaker Ann Day, various suppliers.  Tickets £5 from Ila Sheth, 94
Kenton Lane, Kenton, Middlesex HA3 8UE.  Cheques payable to Ila Sheth with SAE
please;  map on request.

Our first Lace Day last year was very well attended and we would like to make
this an annual event so please come and support us.

Dina Lecker
In Pinner, Middlesex UK, where spring has finally sprung, the sun is shining,
birds are singing and my dog is desperate to get out for his walk.