Hi Sue

The OIDFA Point Ground Study Group produced a book in 2001 detailing all the technical differences between the various Point Ground laces.
http://www.oidfa.com/index%20en.htm

Brenda

On 3 Apr 2007, at 12:06, Sue wrote:

Good morning spiders,
As a very keen Bucks Point lace maker I was looking at some lace sites
to study various types of lace and have been completely perplexed as to
the difference between Bucks Point and Tonder, to me they look identical can anyone point me in the right direction as to the differences if any?

Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK