I think it might encourage more sales of her books.
Kate Henry
Lowell Indiana USA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Joyce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 12:53 PM
Subject: [lace] Lace - Tonder/Bucks

Gunvor Jorgensen distributed a page to the students in her classes that
summarizes some of the technical differences between Tønder and Bucks.

I am always cognizant of copyright issues, and would not normally post
something that was produced by another person. However, in view of the fact
that this page bears no copyright message, combined with Gunvor's love of
Tønder lace and her willingness to share her knowledge with us, what would
you think if I scanned the page and put it on my web site as a .pdf? That
way, anyone who is interested could view, download and print the
information.

Does anyone see a problem with this plan?

Barbara

Snoqualmie, WA
USA

Good morning spiders,
As a very keen Bucks Point lace maker I was looking at some lace sites
to study various types of lace and have been completely perplexed as to
the difference between Bucks Point and Tonder, to me they look identical
can anyone point me in the right direction as to the differences if any?

Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK