[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I was just searching Amazon for a lace book and top of the list when you
> search for bobbin lace, is this kit from Jo-Ann fabrics:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3y3gl8
> -----------------------
Dear Lacemakers,

Did you see the opportunity to give feedback?

I doubt they will take it seriously, but I suggest a skull and crossbones,
instead of any stars. The company that makes these should be put out of
business, for all the trouble they have caused those of us who have had to
untangle
emotional traumas caused by such a poor product.  Obviously, the manufacturer
or
retailers have never attempted to use this trash to make a presentable first
piece of lace.

We must get out and demonstrate lacemaking on real pillows - in many places -
so people will see the obvious faults of this fireplace fodder.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center