The observant among you may have wondered why the subject of jigsaws and
honey appeared.  It was because I picked up the lace flowers element from a
three
part post from Malvary, but didn't change the subject line.

The jisaws bit was a comment about an on-line puzzle site and the honey bit
was a question about how thin you cut orange peel to preserve it in and flavour
honey.   The answer for anyone interested, is as close to the surface as
possible, ie only the oily orange bit.  No pith.  Put it in a jar, cover it
with
liquid honey (or warmed solid honey) and leave.  After a couple of months the
honey will be orangey and the peel very sweet and soft.  Lovely in a stir fry.
It keeps for years and if the honey solidifies, just warm it gently in the
microwave or in hot water.  I tend to spoon the honey out from under the peel
(which 'floats') to keep the flavour as long as possible.

The lace bit was covered in my previous post so please excuse me!
Jacquie