Hi everyone

I've recently started a lace group with some friends. We met at a local class which no longer runs. We meet in a community centre where we get a reduced rental as the room isn't used much during the day. We've got 9 signed up members & if we get more we'll be able to reduce our subscription. We advertise with posters & I've got flyers which I hand out whenever possible. Although we aren't a class as such we have enough expertise among us to teach beginners. I was demonstrating at my church fair on Saturday & at least one lady seemed very interested, so here's hoping! So anyone out there in the Portsmouth area who's interested, do get in touch.

Carole
in Portsmouth, England